Kiddos Champs Porridge
Health benefits of Kiddos Champs Porridge
- It contains protein for the growth, maintenance and formation of blood cells.
- Iron helps in formation of red blood cells and reduces the risk of anaemia.
- Vitamin A aids in vision, bone growth, reproduction & boosts immunity.
- Thiamine helps body cells to produce energy from carbohydrates.
- Vitamin B2 facilitates the release of energy & formation of skin cell.
- Ascorbic acid acts as an antioxidants which fights free radicals and prevents cell damage.
- Folic acid helps in formation of healthy new cells and normal red blood cells.
- Vitamin E promotes healing, strengthens & regulate the heartbeat.
- Zinc is a co-factor in enzymes that regulate growth, development & digestion.
- Calcium forms and keeps bones and teeth strong.
- The flour is a mixture of maize, sorghum and soya which have been precooked.
- Fortified with vitamins and minerals to cater for the needs of the next generation of champions.
- Easy to prepare and cooks in just 10 minutes.
- Suitable for children from the ages of 3 years.
- It is natural and wholesome.
- Available in 500g and 1kg pack.