Family Sour Porridge
Health benefits of Family Sour Porridge
- Family sour porridge has protein that helps in growth, maintenance and formation of blood cells.
- It contains iron which helps in formation of red blood cells & reduces the risk of iron deficiency anaemia.
- Vitamin A aids in vision, bone growth, reproduction & immunity.
- Thiamine helps body cells to produce energy from carbohydrates.
- Vitamin B2 facilitates the release of energy and formation of skin cells.
- Fibre sugar metabolism, aids & speeds up excretion of wastes & toxins, weight loss & lowers risk of heart diseases.
- Ascorbic acid acts as an antioxidant which fights free radicals and prevents cell damage.
- New product in the market.
- The flour is a mixture of maize, red sorghum and white sorghum which have been pre cooked.
- A souring agent is added to give the porridge a tangy taste.
- Fortified with vitamins and minerals.
- Easy to prepare and cooks in just 10 minutes.
- Suitable for the whole family.
- Available in 500g and 1kg packs.