Health benefits of Cornflakes
- Cornflakes contains protein which helps in growth, maintenance of human body and formation of blood cells.
- It contains iron that aids in formation of red blood cells and reduces the risk of iron deficiency anaemia.
- Vitamin B1 & B2 facilitates the release of energy from carbohydrates and helps in formation of skin cells.
- Vitamin A is important in vision, bone growth, reproduction and immune function.
- Fibre helps in blood sugar regulation, maintenance of a healthy digestive system, weight loss & reduces the risk of heart diseases