- They are either un-cooked or extruded
- The feeds are formulated to meet the nutritional requirements ofnormal, healthy dogs.
- They are highly nutritious and palatable for dogs
- Hound meal – it is for all dogs apart from puppies
- Snappets – it is for young dogs
- Dog biscuits – for young dogs
- Besbones – for all dogs except puppies
- Puppy meal – for puppies only
Pre-cooked pet food
- These are pre-cooked feeds which require less preparation time before
- The ingredients are mixed and passed through dies under steam and
high temperature for the extrusion process
- They include: Besbix snappets, Besbix dog biscuits, Besbix Besbone,
Besbix Hound Meal and P&A Puppy meal.
Un-cooked pet food
- These are raw feeds that require cooking before consumption2. This category includes Besbix Hound meal